KING TRUMP!?! KING TRUMP!?!

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Frieza's Wish (Episode 1) Frieza's Wish (Episode 1)

BBAAAAaaalls...

SS - Secrets of the Moon SS - Secrets of the Moon

Really liked most of your work on the human mind and body. Your latest works seem to have created more characters and developing plot. This episode was to further develop the plot of your SS universe based on debunked theories of the actual moon right? And not to pass this off as actual facts and current theories about the moon in real life right? Because I mean there has to be substantial amount of evidence to be considered a theory and can't be shaken to remain a theory.

This is all for the lore and not crazy talk right?

Pushback Pushback

Those sprites!

They're from "Tyrian" aren't they. God I miss playing that game.

Btw no comment for the flash :p

loz220 responds:

Yes, They are. http://www.lostgarden.com/2007/04/fre e-game-graphics-tyrian-ships-and.html

Sword of August Sword of August

Thinking of making a 2nd one?

It was a bit short and lacking some character development but hey it wouldn't be short n sweet now would it? Only thing that seem wrong was the card system. When you able to change form you really don't need the cards at all expect the 2x cash since you can heal yourself and completely dodge attacks with your alternate
form specials and had more than enough firepower.

It was also nice of you artists to put in a lil' eye candy.

stellar-0 responds:

thank you for playing and giving inputs, i'll let everyone know about the reviews here. card system, i can agree with that actually, that time(about 1 year ago) we were not thinking much about the game design/ feature balance(it's too much feature), and we just develop it right away in a whim for fun and experiments ^^ eyecandy, as i'm the artist, i'll keep it in mind :)

as for making a 2nd one, maybe we'll consider it after we can managed to get enough cash from the other games lol.

RPG Shooter: Starwish RPG Shooter: Starwish

You don't see these things everyday

One of very few flash games I played and actually finished. What I liked least about it was the gameplay. The scenery kinda got a little repetitive when going on missions. There was one part in the game where a mission was not needed. I think it's where Ginny goes out to stop Neferiti (or before). Deuce is like "I got to go and help Ginny, but first let me take my nap and go on a raid before I do that." Or something like that.

I also wanted to see what Star's brother looked like for one of the ending. Oh can't forget about the laser chickens. Are they like 'lazer cats' where they shoot lazer out of their eyes?. That's all I got to complain out.

I was going to ask about what's with the snails since there's a level full of them and a boss but your audio artist seems to be obsessed with them.

Anyway I really liked it alot.

Things Alike (Loop) Things Alike (Loop)

go for it

You got my approval to finish it. d('.")b

Suicide Rescue Suicide Rescue

Nice story

Though the story seems terminator-ish but I like it. The song is good too. I would like to see this picked up and turn into a little visual movie. If 3d modeling is involved, I'm your man.

NordicHazard responds:

i think we should talk via pm! thx for your review

Flur: Gothm - E1s2 Part2 Lofi Flur: Gothm - E1s2 Part2 Lofi

sounds great

this really needs to be in an animation or something

Otachi Jelly Otachi Jelly

oh nice, but why is it cropped?

Lelouch From Code Geass Lelouch From Code Geass

Traced or not,

shading looks good either way. If you get a call from Stereo D, don't pick it up :(

SHADOW100161 responds:

O.O

Metallic wolf people Metallic wolf people

6.55/5.00