Things Alike (Loop) Things Alike (Loop)

go for it

You got my approval to finish it. d('.")b

Suicide Rescue Suicide Rescue

Nice story

Though the story seems terminator-ish but I like it. The song is good too. I would like to see this picked up and turn into a little visual movie. If 3d modeling is involved, I'm your man.

NordicHazard responds:

i think we should talk via pm! thx for your review

Flur: Gothm - E1s2 Part2 Lofi Flur: Gothm - E1s2 Part2 Lofi

sounds great

this really needs to be in an animation or something

Accel Accel

sounds good

Not bad for something simple, can't wait for one that comes out full swing.

Summer Blast Summer Blast

Simply wow

What I liked about this track the most is the build ups and it gets better and better. I'm so glad i was informed about this.

syphonmax responds:

You're welcome =]

Trump Card Alteisen (Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation Remix) Trump Card Alteisen (Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation Remix)

HOLY SH!T

At first I was like wait a minute I heard this before. When I saw in the author comment it was from SRT OG I was like O_O. Haven't played any SRT games in a long time. Now I have the urge to play them again.

All I have to say is to do more.

rtnario responds:

I've got betas of Ryusei's, Elzam's/Ratsel's & Axel's themes, so maybe I might continue one of them sometime in the future. You can try listening to my other SRT remix here from the new non-strategy RPG SRT game if you want to hear music similar to this one though. =)

Also, play them again. XD

Inu Yasha: The Movie Trailer Inu Yasha: The Movie Trailer

XD____________

I can a flash coming out of this

Storm Demo Storm Demo

sounds promising

well lets wait and see ^^

The Space-Time Continum The Space-Time Continum

i think its the other way around

lucky 7's :D. porky the pig right? i want to see that episode. i only laughed at the begining but the soundtrack did at the end. thee thee thats all folks.

Yumbo-Yak responds:

Normally it's all those guys laughing at the end that makes people laugh.. but i'm glad u liked it at any rate.

Vampire Masquerade Vampire Masquerade

nice

very cool but sometimes its hard to hear what there saying cuz of the distortion or the beat barely overpowers the vocals espacially the second vocal. anyway beats awsome where did you get those vocals or you did them yourself?

The-Tasteless-Saga responds:

Thanks for the review.
The first vocal in the song was from a game called "The Vampire Masquerade, Redemption." Although it didn't come with the shmancy spirit effects. The second was my own voice, with a few effects of course.
Happy happy happy new year.