Pushback Pushback

Those sprites!

They're from "Tyrian" aren't they. God I miss playing that game.

Btw no comment for the flash :p

loz220 responds:

Yes, They are. http://www.lostgarden.com/2007/04/fre e-game-graphics-tyrian-ships-and.html

Sword of August Sword of August

Thinking of making a 2nd one?

It was a bit short and lacking some character development but hey it wouldn't be short n sweet now would it? Only thing that seem wrong was the card system. When you able to change form you really don't need the cards at all expect the 2x cash since you can heal yourself and completely dodge attacks with your alternate
form specials and had more than enough firepower.

It was also nice of you artists to put in a lil' eye candy.

stellar-0 responds:

thank you for playing and giving inputs, i'll let everyone know about the reviews here. card system, i can agree with that actually, that time(about 1 year ago) we were not thinking much about the game design/ feature balance(it's too much feature), and we just develop it right away in a whim for fun and experiments ^^ eyecandy, as i'm the artist, i'll keep it in mind :)

as for making a 2nd one, maybe we'll consider it after we can managed to get enough cash from the other games lol.

RPG Shooter: Starwish RPG Shooter: Starwish

You don't see these things everyday

One of very few flash games I played and actually finished. What I liked least about it was the gameplay. The scenery kinda got a little repetitive when going on missions. There was one part in the game where a mission was not needed. I think it's where Ginny goes out to stop Neferiti (or before). Deuce is like "I got to go and help Ginny, but first let me take my nap and go on a raid before I do that." Or something like that.

I also wanted to see what Star's brother looked like for one of the ending. Oh can't forget about the laser chickens. Are they like 'lazer cats' where they shoot lazer out of their eyes?. That's all I got to complain out.

I was going to ask about what's with the snails since there's a level full of them and a boss but your audio artist seems to be obsessed with them.

Anyway I really liked it alot.

Particles Extreme Particles Extreme

Well done

I had fun playing it while it last. I hope you can expand on this.

What were you cg sources?

ZEGMAN responds:

Cool, thanks. I think I might expand on it.

Santa on Strike: Story Santa on Strike: Story

I think I got raped

It was 42 days before christmas and John had just woken up to a angry day. he went downstairs and turned on the TV and saw the news that Santa had gone on strike!John was bloody to hear this news he went outside to join a protest march but saw a girl wearing a long pantys. he approched the girl and asked her what her name was, she replied, 'My name is Rena and I am Santas replacment'. To which John exclaimed 'Santas replacement?!', she giggled and said 'That's right, now what was it you wanted?'. Johngot out the top 3 wishes he wrote and said 'I would like dildo, black dildo and gamecube'. Rena giggled again and said 'I'm sorry but Buffy can only carry one poop for each person!John was disappointed and asked 'Is there anything else you can give me?' Rena leaned forwards towards John and gave John a fucking then she got on Buffy and rode off into the distance, John was still bloody from the fucking. The End!

Little-Rena responds:

Poor you :(

Ghetto Name Generator Ghetto Name Generator

This is nice

Now I don't need to think of a name for ganster wars. lol to the remix. spill the beans pls.

white-darkness1 responds:

You're welcome. The remix is called 50 Cent in Hilltop Zone.

Yuri Cream Pie Yuri Cream Pie

quite interesting

idea was funny what it was somewhat poorly put together. keep trying though

Chicks`N`Dicks Chicks`N`Dicks

very nice ^^

from the title I thought it was going to be weird. anyway it was smooth and in good quality too. should give harder difficulty more or better reward (or just make the puzzles harder after each one) and add a gallery.

hmmm... where have I seen these before

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

I love it!

I always want to know how to color things in right and here it is :D

btw what drawing tablet do you recommend that is around or under $100 (USD)?

Wavechan responds:

Thankyou :)

I haven't purchased a tablet in a long time... I did get one new one a few years ago, but I still even have my super old one from like 10 years ago! Haha. In fact, that one has been busted up so badly that I can't believe it still works beautifully. I would recommend always sticking with Wacom brands though :) (That's the brand of my super old busted-but-working Tablet) The website (www.wacom.com) has a bunch to choose from. Any of the ones under 100 is good to start with as long as it contains pressure sensitivity :)

Hentai Artist 4:Tentacles Hentai Artist 4:Tentacles

good gameplay

It was easy and rewarding. Just to throw in ideas for new gameplay you could do pong, the other pong (use a ball to destroy blocks), or a tower defense game.

I also imagine you got a few sources for image materials.