KING TRUMP!?! KING TRUMP!?!

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Frieza's Wish (Episode 1) Frieza's Wish (Episode 1)

BBAAAAaaalls...

SS - Secrets of the Moon SS - Secrets of the Moon

Really liked most of your work on the human mind and body. Your latest works seem to have created more characters and developing plot. This episode was to further develop the plot of your SS universe based on debunked theories of the actual moon right? And not to pass this off as actual facts and current theories about the moon in real life right? Because I mean there has to be substantial amount of evidence to be considered a theory and can't be shaken to remain a theory.

This is all for the lore and not crazy talk right?

Hoody VS Greg Hoody VS Greg

faces = win

A bit random but who says random is a bad thing.

That classical music is "Canon in D". Don't know its composer since there are so many variations of this song.

BSGEX - Character Roster BSGEX - Character Roster

I am intrigued

I hope it comes out soon if it hasn't. I don't wan't to bombard you with questions if I haven't seen it yet.

Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 4 Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 4

Melanie?

Don't you mean Melony?

This is pretty good. Just a few typos here and there in the text. This makes me wan't to play pokemon again but its just fight fight fight.

If you wan't I can redo the 3D intro and other 3D stuff. You can check my profile and see my works though I haven't updated it in a while. Just send out a pm if your interested.

Robots vs Zombies Robots vs Zombies

Decent Job

Everything was pretty good except towards the end with 3D models. Not saying the models weren't good but the lighting was off. Fixing the white and black levels in RGB channels would probably be a huge help to comp it in. The models also need a better track, just sliding around and not going with the camera's movements.

I hope you didn't leave dents in the hood of the cars you were hopping on :p

DangerousBob responds:

A bit dark perhaps on the tank, I tried to get the lighting to match up best I could, but I think Im satisfied with it for now.
oh and the cars were totalled anyway, so yeah. ;)

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

2nd place?!

I can't believe it. The one in 1st should have been in the 10th slot for today at least. Well thats newgrounds for ya.

MoralityGenocide ep7 MoralityGenocide ep7

The End?

Nah, it can't be. Someone has a time machine.

Over-kill Over-kill

over-kill is correct

just one person beating the crap out of another like a sandbag. Its fast paced which I like. The warning reminds me of megaman zero when fighting a boss. I iked the music too. Was the animation built around the music?; it seems like it. I would also like to know the name of the song and the artist.