Sixth Grade Camp Sixth Grade Camp

Reminds me of when I went to camp around that age. I also couldn't for the life of me take a shit during my stay there. Maybe we both came from the same lineage.

KING TRUMP!?! KING TRUMP!?!

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Frieza's Wish (Episode 1) Frieza's Wish (Episode 1)

BBAAAAaaalls...

0000 0000

Hidden Spyware/Adware. Tested this multiple times. In the middle of playing, it'll redirect this page to a spyware/adware page.

Pushback Pushback

Those sprites!

They're from "Tyrian" aren't they. God I miss playing that game.

Btw no comment for the flash :p

loz220 responds:

Yes, They are. http://www.lostgarden.com/2007/04/fre e-game-graphics-tyrian-ships-and.html

Sword of August Sword of August

Thinking of making a 2nd one?

It was a bit short and lacking some character development but hey it wouldn't be short n sweet now would it? Only thing that seem wrong was the card system. When you able to change form you really don't need the cards at all expect the 2x cash since you can heal yourself and completely dodge attacks with your alternate
form specials and had more than enough firepower.

It was also nice of you artists to put in a lil' eye candy.

stellar-0 responds:

thank you for playing and giving inputs, i'll let everyone know about the reviews here. card system, i can agree with that actually, that time(about 1 year ago) we were not thinking much about the game design/ feature balance(it's too much feature), and we just develop it right away in a whim for fun and experiments ^^ eyecandy, as i'm the artist, i'll keep it in mind :)

as for making a 2nd one, maybe we'll consider it after we can managed to get enough cash from the other games lol.

Things Alike (Loop) Things Alike (Loop)

go for it

You got my approval to finish it. d('.")b

Suicide Rescue Suicide Rescue

Nice story

Though the story seems terminator-ish but I like it. The song is good too. I would like to see this picked up and turn into a little visual movie. If 3d modeling is involved, I'm your man.

NordicHazard responds:

i think we should talk via pm! thx for your review

Flur: Gothm - E1s2 Part2 Lofi Flur: Gothm - E1s2 Part2 Lofi

sounds great

this really needs to be in an animation or something

Otachi Jelly Otachi Jelly

oh nice, but why is it cropped?

Lelouch From Code Geass Lelouch From Code Geass

Traced or not,

shading looks good either way. If you get a call from Stereo D, don't pick it up :(

SHADOW100161 responds:

O.O

Metallic wolf people Metallic wolf people

6.55/5.00